1.27.2006

why a blog? what to put here? A nice place to collect my links and post others when they are cool.

After reading so much of Kerry's blog (now a .com at www.sewersofbabel.com; I have to figure out how to post that on this page) and Brooke's (www.rivervision.com) and Andy Rock's new one (yourdadsblog.blogspot.com), I decided to create my own. Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but at least I can post on Andy's, as he has set his to allow posts only from members, which I did, too.

Gardening stuff. I'd like to begin gathering websites about native plants for this semi-tropical climate we're in.

Psychology/Linguistics. I'm always copying NYTimes Science Times articles and sending them to friends. Why not have them here instead of on my hard drive?

Learning...and tutoring...etc.

Lots to put down. Why not?

No comments: